Thursday 12 January 2012

New Years Hair and Make-Up

So I decided on outfit four ladies and gents!! I kept the dress and styling simple so I could go all out on hair and make-up... As for the make-up I decided on a smokey brown and black eye to tie in with the outfit. Black shows with brown heel, black dress and blonde hair, so I thought I'd keep it neutral! I used the urban decay NYC pallet to create this shimmering look perfect for drama! I used lashes just I bring it all together... As or the hair I just set it in heated rollers all day , added in some thickening hair extensions (the extensions are too short but I wanted a full volume look) and curled any sections that didn't curl too well with a conical wand and there we have it!! Just gripped back for an effortless look!

No comments:

Post a Comment